Friday, December 05, 2008

Gotta love the turkey!

I'm writing this over breakfast on a beautiful breezy morning in Abu Dhabi. The epitome of this beautiful morning is the magnificent weather, bright sun rays but still chilly. Spanish jazz is playing on the home stereos and the dogs and cats are just lazing about.

And I still have yet to finish packing. We're leaving for Dubai airport at 2 which leaves me ample time to settle phone credits, ipod updates and a short round of Call of Duty. 

And for the next 8 days, I'll be sort of MIA because I cant be too sure if the hotels around Istanbul has any computers let alone internet connection. Yep, I'm going to Istanbul, Turkey!

We're going there today for a holiday for about 4 days, while thegirlfriend's parents are with us. They're leaving on the 9th, so after that, we're on our own to backpack around until the 13th. 

Okay then. Bye, see you!

Jinny

No comments: