Sunday, January 04, 2009

Existence without existing

"Nothing stays the same."

I think I've adopted the new phrase as somewhat a philosophy for the new year. A personal outlook, no matter how general it sounds.

My only resolution for the new year is the exact same resolution I made to myself the year before, and the year before, and years and years before. 

Make this year different from the last.

In relation to that, I thought I did pretty awfully well with 2008. Undoubtedly, that means I stuck to my resolutions with distinctions. 

Its almost less than a period of a month before I'm leaving, and i've got to say this anticipation and hype is waning. Suddenly the prospect of leaving isn't so much so appealing. As much as I'm desperate to further my life on greener pastures by mere assumption. I dont think I'm ready just yet to bid farewell.

Oh, happy new year everyone. Especially to thegirlfriend, who's all the way over the arab side. With much love. 

Jinn

No comments: