Saturday, December 15, 2007

The scope's in black and white now

"Cause I need you now."

This void, absence of you is like a crucification to my senses. My conscience. Staying home throughout the entire day today made me feel, and reluctantly embrace the vortex that you left behind. The time is playing games, i know. Its slowing more than usual, but like we've agreed, through tooth and nail, as much as i'm longing for your presence now, we'll get through this.

Like i promised time and time again, i'll be that person you'll only have to look for as you rush your way out of the gate.

We should be waltzing through hectic week ahead. You on a euro trip, and me to the communist vietnam. And by the time we're back on sunday, the short countdown commences.

Sounds awesomely good.

Nothing much to have a spitfire going about really. The week's filled with climbing, climbing, gym, and more climbing. Nuff said. However i must admit that my proportionally out-of-shape body is creeping towards a comeback trail. The skin's tightening and muscles inflamed, which could only be a positive indication.

Gaining the girlfriend's praises for a good week's workout.

As for the year's summary, i'll let other people speak for it. My own account in my words might ignite dying embers. Certainly enough (unnecessary)drama for an annual timespan. But next year isn't looking bleak at all. A few (overseas)holiday trips with thegirlfriend or herfamily included is already on the plans, we'll see how it goes about that.

Still struggling to get my brain in unison to write.

Jinny

No comments: