Saturday, December 08, 2007

I'll be good, i promise

Fuck, it hurt.

Its an Ankh by the way.

Everything intensive starts today, that thegirlfriend is already on her way to abudhabi now and will probably be arriving arab land in the next hour or so. Very highly emotional moment for me.

26 days. I wish i didn't knew how to count.

I bloody fucking miss you already.

The birthday dinner. Steak hardly digestable, but jersey and everything else made up.

Christmas come early in Singapore.

Fuck, i love my new phone. ('s camera)

Like how i have fulfilled that notion, that i'll be there when MCR comes down. I got the cheapest seats though, free SEATing at a rock concert. Cut cost. Another gay-escapade with brad.

I wish i had high midi-chlorian counts now. Oh crap, i'm supposed to be sleeping.

Jinny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

, and you better be good hehe.

misses you very much.

baby.