Friday, October 27, 2006

Your hair is everywhere

I'm misunderstood, i'm broken, i'm torn, i'm ripped. Whatever. We just had a quarrel. Me and my girlfriend. Not like we've never but it happened again. Probably more often now than except this time ended pretty bad(stop getting fucking excited). She's just not replying thats all. I know i'm fucked up. And i fucked up today bad. I thought at least add maths tuition went well today i didn't think of biting my teacher but then it had to, a series of unfortunate events.

I guess you really do deserve some time apart. You've earned it. I'm just a fucking bullshit trying to get attention and not earn. And you misunderstood my last message, it was never ever meant to be sarcastic or cold in any fucking way possible. God knows how the hell it ended up sending the wrong impression to you but i guess it was my fault for writing it that way. And yes i will still send messages to you even if you dont reply, for i know you're serious when you say you wont pick up my calls. I'm so pathetic i know, i've told you so many times and even though you denied it, i know at times you do think i am. And although i know that even some of my close friends are never really in support of me in this relationship anyway, i just hope we'd get over this stupid phase of insecurity.

But as for today, i think i've had enough. I've thrown myself into the grinder, it comes to a point when all you think about is to hate life. You got me, those who quietly want to see me fall in this relationship, those who do stuff, send messages, hanky panky behind my back, you think you'd get away but i guess its just wrong place wrong time, or rather wrong message wrong time. Well guess what, i'm down, i'm almost out, if you think of capitalising on that advantage then i'd say go for it. Those eagerly waiting for me to fall off the horse so they can swoop in on my damsel. You can try, but well, frankly i've had enough of hearing rubbish. Right gay boy john?

If i was keen chee with eyes behind my head, a package of guts, and a raging temper, i'd fuck you up. Stop waiting and start changing boy. Dont test our fidelities because its gonna land you in hot water. Big time.

Quote me if i'm mistaken, i'm more than open to hear your side of the story. If you have one.

Just had to.

Another post written in anger.

Jinny

1 comment:

-sk8ergurl- said...

ooo....4got 2 ask.. can drive d r???
holidays o, u say 1.... doesnt mean u still wont end up in changi prison jinn.....