Monday, October 16, 2006

Gallantry

Eujinn's smart, but he's lazy.

I've got that for years now. And to ponder upon it, its sounds better like.

Eujinn's lazy, but he's smart.

My mind is slowly disintegrating. I can feel the knowledge sucked out of my head day by day. I want to write, but i cant think of anything to write. On sunday i had this long emo post, then yesterday i had a philosophical one, today, i've got rubbish.

Hey, you ever realised that we grow into our names? I mean, you can actually guess people's names by the way they look. I remember the first time i met cj, fellow rock climber and something something manager(was it?) at corezone in ss2, i told myself that he looks like a joo. Not jew, joo. Somebody who looks like he has a JOO in his name. Well not dead sure he looked like a joo la, because he also looked like a james. But certainly not greg or johnson because those names are only reserved for either pint sized midgets or walking muscles. Then one day i saw his full name on the camp 5 registry and i was damn right. Tan Chiew Joo. He had a JOO in his name. You know what i mean?

Just think to yourself, what is the first impression of a person called paul or albert or dick? Paul to me, gives me an impression of a gentle giant. Possibly a computer illiterate with huge marsupian eyes and a hooked nose. Albert to me looks like a turtle-neck wearing buff, with thick rimmed glasses and side-parting. Dick, well, a dickhead.

Dont think that i'm all sexist-y here and neglecting the importance of womenfolk in my discussion. You girls, like us guys, like all humans, look like your names! Gretchen is your average librarian. Emily and matilda suits little pixie statured girls with shoulder lenght hair, sarah, is everywhere!

You do think everything that i've wrote so far has no basis and is senseless, come on, i know you do. Because i've got everybody comparing their looks to other names already. I know i know, you think many other "beautiful" names can also suit the way you look. You think because of your elegance, you can also be named elizabeth, or you're smart enough to be called isaac, newton, einstein, whatever. You think that hey, my friend's eujinn, i can also see him as a kim sai, or a beng tat, or bernoulli, anything, but one thing i will not tolerate is IRWIN. Imagine how i'd end up if my mum went ahead in naming me irwin? I imagine a me, dragging my feet to school with an English Dictionary of Idio(t)ms, with a swan trolley schoolbag.

Why are we discussing about names anyway?! Who's the bastard who started it?!

Jinny

3 comments:

brad said...

i asked cj's friend once why he uses CJ and not his real name i got this answer; "Cuz CJ sounds cooler rite!"......-_-...lol! anyway..... Greg is a fucktard, Johnson is definatly a walking vessle of mass power, paul sounds like the brit climber peter in camp 5, albert's obviously gay, dick is pretty obvious, emily and matilda probably "live together" sarah is the new "john smith" elizabeth will always be grand isaac has a perfect example isaaakk! hahahaha! and finally eu jinn and irwin ; the perfect amazing race team!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
i'm laughing.
cant u see?
:)

Anonymous said...

i need a new computer.
hahahahahahahahahaha.
i didn't say that.
chikwee.
gootbai.
- end of message-
like seriously.
no really.
shut up.
stop typing.
eu jinn.
is semi gay.
chikwat.
actually means 3 quarters.
hey eu jinn is full fledged homosexual.
eujinn is typing this.
eujinn is bored.
eujinn needs a life.
chi khan farted.
please visit wwwdotbradclimbsatblogspotdotcom.
thats not it you fuckhole.
fucktard.
chu china is HOT.
to china.
no i mean chu chian is hot.
but you wrote chu china.
chu chian is the hottest.
she turns me on when she says cheebaikia.
benjamin yuiiii.
clicks on photo.
how gay.
- m i n g s - says (17:23):
brad ..
- m i n g s - says (17:23):
fuck u
- m i n g s - says (17:23):
you blady bastard ...
- m i n g s - says (17:23):
what you're trying to do ..
- m i n g s - says (17:24):
why u practice selective discrimination
- m i n g s - says (17:24):
then how about me ..
*sniggers*
click double click.
unblock.
You cannot send a Nudge because your options don't allow Nudges right now. To allow Nudges, click the Tools menu, and click Options. Select Messages in the left pane, and then select "Allow me to send and receive Nudges".
what?
i wrote that.
waiting for reply.
wharevioujsbxkj month ating gilbert grape?sstupigo stupigo er-e clicker around.head-heels in LOVE
After schook
waves mousovt's easional in PJ State to settle the pabcjhvcjksf at Tenaga Nrah,I moved my blog to other domain

Let me redirect you... ;-)