Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The quiet screaming alright

I blog best when i blog between my sub-conscious mind under a showerhead. Days are numbered and there is so much left to do. It's so taxing on the mind, body and soul to pick that book up and ignite your study momentum. I was just talking about it today, 41 days right? A month and half doesnt really sound that awful, but 4 cycles of 10 days, 5 weeks? That's dreadful to my earhole. :(

Considering the amount that is left to be done is tremendous and i'm still jollying around like i'm high on glucose. I'll never catch that ship. Or lest i assume i cant anymore. Mum, you cant put me on house arrest, there's the tv, there's the computer, there's the bed, i'll go to the library. Turns out the library isnt really that remedy that i was seeking for. But i'll still subject myself to the library, because i am conscious of my main purpose to be there which is to get some work done and restrain from the temptations back home.

The last sentence sounded like i'm being seduced back home. Ooh, temptations.

You see, i'm forcing myself to blog again when i dont even have much to say. Its a form of stress on its own. Blogger Stress. You see other people updating and writing and ranting and all that, then you go back to your own blog and see that your previous post is oxidating turning brown and all and you wanna blog just like everyone else. Sorta like peer pressure.

And now i'm here with my fingers dancing around my keyboard oblivious to my cereal box waiting to be opened downstairs. Today's my 3rd time having shepherd's pie at ms read without remembering i tasted the same thing twice.

I dont get it.

Jinny

No comments: