Saturday, June 03, 2006

You'll never meet anyone quite like this girl. Take my words for it. I kid you not.

The last 5 months or rather 2 and half years couldn't have been more well spent with the person i call mlia.

I dont usually mock, but to all the ailing bachelors and homo/bisexual bachelorettes out there, i'm sorry but she's mine!

Some of you may see this post and then go "not again!" but heck it, suit yourself. Love is to be made known. Not swept under the rug. Besides, i find solace and satisfaction in doing stuff for mlia from the heart. Not stuff like washing her pyjamas and lingerie and serving her like a butler. But stuff that are that simple, like writing a post, or cooking up some pasta.

Anyway.

Mlia mlia mlia, we're like bonnie and clyde, the dynamic duo, laurel and hardy, pinky and the brain, whatever that comes in pairs. I tend to only look forward to going places where i know i'll see you. But you're learning your road skills and what the hell is a clutch well, so i'm sure those days of not seeing you would be numbered. I want you to know that i'm your greatest supporter, your biggest fan, your most obssesive best friend, and probably your worst but most determined motivator. And even though i may not be present physically in your times of troubles but you can always rely on the fact that i wouldn't miss it for the world to be there for you whenever i can (shopping is exempted). Just kidding! Thanks to your relentless tutorage, now i am starting to kid around and tell jokes that are absolutely senseless and laugh on my own. Not that i dont usually do it but you kinda "enhance" my abilities you know. I always think that the clocks and watches are prejudiced towards us because everytime i'm with you, time mysteriously flies by. Apart from that, i appreciate the fact that you would slap me for no apparent reason in the you whack me i whack you kinda way, which makes the relationship more enjoyable and fun to be in although i apologize for holding your hands too tight sometimes. I appreciate the fact that you love me for who i am and not what i am and as much as i love you the same way. I appreciate your trust that you put in me. I appreciate the fact that we're slowly but surely opening up more and more towards each other. I appreciate the fact that you're not just any girlfriend to me, you're like a mum, older sister, younger sister, best friend and companion all rolled into one like a cuban cigar. I appreciate YOU. I love you mlia.

Just had to do it. Its gives me the utmost satisfaction to express these kinda feelings out to the world.

Even so, i wrote all that here because i cant possibly fit everything into a 5-page long sms can i?

Oh and shoot me if i'm being corny. Heck knows when "corny" became my middle name. Horny, you've been replaced!

Jinny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, so comel. :)

jinn said...

;) haha.