Wednesday, June 28, 2006

If only spm would be just like that.

Yesterday, i got my bicycle stolen. My only mode of transport. My only vehicle to show off in. I thought i would never forgive the people who've nicked my pride and joy.

Turns out the nippy form 4 syndicates took mine and mogan's bicycle and were pissing on stones just to sell our bicycles. And just now i went to claim what's mine. We went to our thief's house for a discussion.

We got our bicycles back. I got my bicycle back, without any bloodshed, or bruised eyes. Just amicably worked things out with our thief's mother who i have full backing and sympathy for having such a scumbag son. But things ended up well, with mogan's parents present as well. We scared the shit out of them with the possible involvement of the police force and the consequences. But what's important is that they apologized. And they did. I know, anyone can freaking apologize and dont mean it, but somehow, i just saw that little glint of sincerity and regret in their eyes, and the seriously sorry handshake. Haha. I'm contented.

The only thing i've not gotten back is the keys to my bicycle lock which i was promised, would be returned tomorrow.

And no grudges against them but those guys need a good beating in prison. Just to knock some rationality into them.

Jinny

No comments: