Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Well this is it, there are so many things I wanna say, but I've decided to keep it a little longer, maybe after the exams whatsoever.

Leaving for Kedah on a 10 hour bus ride on Thursday morning. And with my feet injury, I'm really really in a bad state right now, so bad I have to resort to Ponstan, some sort of painkiller.
No doubt it takes away the pain from my feet, but will it take away the pain of my heart? Geez, I'm melancholic again.

So to all readers, I'll either see you online tomorrow, or when i get home, that is, on Sunday. I guess apart from the free Selangor running vest and tracksuit I'll get, and hopefully the Gold medal, I'm not really looking forward to the 10 hour trip, and not only that, the thought of being away from Peejay to Kedah (soooo farrrr) for 4 days, without msn, without going to school and seeing everybody there, without the mcds and burger kings, and my drum lesson!! Please do, send me short text messages to make me feel QUITE at home. :)

Oh and to those people who'd hope for me to perish from this world, (I'm not saying there are, but you'll never know), well, you might get what you want sooner than expected, dont ask me why, but I feel like I'm filled with health hazards, the constant spinal pain, the searing chest pains, all-too-often migraines, constant nose-bleed, joint aches. More things undescribable, it just worries me, I've not told anyone in my family, therefore, I dont know why the hell am I revealing it in my blog. For my two sisters to read and then maybe break it out to my parents? Well as long as I keep shrugging it off, things might get worse, sighhhhhh, I guess I'll leave it to my karma.

The last place I'd wanna be laid to rest peacefully is in Kedah, so lets pray for the best then!
Till I see you people again, and your smses on my phone.... :D hee... hee.. peace.

Love,
Jinny

No comments: