Saturday, September 17, 2005

Keep it in your fragile hearts, and dont say a word, h**cracks!

Thanks for everything you've done, I hate you.

I wished that could be amplified a thousand times through the microphones, and PA systems, and propaganda inhalers. Just to let you and everyone know how I feel.

"You": (Not necessarily targetted at ONE person, but to every single one I'd loooovvvveeee to mention in my blog!)(honestly, there's toooooo many of em!)

Why do i care so much about the feelings of the people who have hurt me the most? And are STILL hurting me day to day. Sometimes, be a little too nice to the wrong people and you're condemned to a silent living hell.

And people, these are the few things that I'd personally declare too HOT to handle:
1) My Chemical Romance
2) Kate Beckinsale
3) Rhona Mitra
4) Peterpan (Indon Band)
5) The focking weather
6) Emily Browning (yes, still her)
7) IPOD NANO!!!

AND.......

8) UNmaterialistic girls ( Love me for me, as they say)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg. you're still up with emily browning? sheesh. >.<

jinn said...

haha ill never get over her man!

Anonymous said...

>.< ouch terasa wei.

remember, she's FICTIONAL. well, you most proberbly will never get to smell her, touch her or see her upclose. lol. ;p so. yeah. FICTIONAL. just like fleur delacour. ;p

jinn said...

arrrghhhhh..... >:(
there are those things in life which you want to have soooo much, but you know you'll never ever get it. like Emily Browning.. and Fleur Delacour... and Kate Beckinsale.... daaaaammmnnn!!

Anonymous said...

haha. you want them just for their looks? thats not good. ;p

jinn said...

No no... dammit... why do girls like Ashton Kutcher?? Or Tom Welling? or Daniel Radcliffe?... ahhaha same thing!

Anonymous said...

i like none of them. haha.

lol. this post is so, woah. seven comments.

happy flatter day btw. :)

jinn said...

HAPPY FLATTER NIGHT TO YOU TOO..!

Anonymous said...

nyehnyeh. half a year.

oh no. we started late. hahahahah. time to make up for lost time. ;p