Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hurt or heal?

I know I might've been a little too open. Too honest for anyone's liking. Things confined in the very spaces of my mind being thrown about without remorse. I apologize. I never should've thought out loud.

There are those things I potray. And then there are some that others would never comprehend. If I were to lie to you, I'd say I'm more than happy standing here. Filling this cavity of time somewhere along the rolls of my life. Its not easy, but I cant go about assuming I'm the only one man feeling this way.

How many would be delighted to be able to be in my place. Where I'm in now, at this point of time, with that shot of being successful? Thankful for this opportunity. Thankful for being significant one way or another.

But it doesn't tie me down to the fact that I can't feel low because that is somewhat the case.

Just like you and I, I have needs and wants, which not fulfilled, the ever present sense of misery and loneliness is almost certainly here to stay, and it doesn't diminish just because my opportunities are a little more privileged than most.

Albeit the fact, I shouldn't have said what I said. To realise it took more people to be hurt than to understand was discouraging.

Though the seriousness of this should be waning by now.

Jinn

No comments: