Monday, June 23, 2008

Kaloodooleepoo

What can one say about Singapore? I think 4 days spent there could be sufficient to solidify the fact that its citizens are probably the most paranoid. Even the Iraqis do not stare at your luggage bag with such suspiscion.

But then again the Iraqis do not have a standby army patiently anticipating an attack from Malaysia. While us Malaysians are busy fretting over the ludicrous increase in everything prices.

I'm back for a one day break before i (hopefully) fly off to Australia tomorrow. Hopefully because i've not bloody applied for a visa yet. I'm putting my hopes on someone who's pulling the strings tomorrow to sort out the visa and its damn suspenseful.

Fucking suspenseful laa cibai.

Nothing else to write today. Because my saliva keeps tasting like last night's fried oyster.

Jinny

No comments: