Friday, October 12, 2007

We must all head down in the direction of our fear

Hi, its me again.

I have no particularly good reason to explain why i've not produced anything lately. Just like how Darren Hayes has disappeared from the face of the earth without prior notice.

The build-up to yesterday's blast-off was probably just unnecessary hype. But to see a Malaysian-made hand trying to reel a floating pen back into his grasp at the bottom of the television screen, has convincingly warmed me with proudness and awe.

I want to float off into the vast echelons of space if i could. Like how all(most) Malaysians feel now.

Outer space can wait. The A-levels finals is one more biting at my ass. Am resorting to being a study junkie, but not producing desirable work rate. When shit hits the fan, so will I.

Jinny

No comments: