Tuesday, October 30, 2007

An icicle is the perfect murder weapon

I have deeply sinned by providing only two(this included), brief, miserable, and uninspiring updates in the whole month of october.

As compensation, i'll help announce to all couch potato rock fans who are too occupied to read the papers out there that my chemical romance is in concert here on the holy 9th of december.

And i like how my friends instantaneously co-relate me and the band.

For now, i will relieve you of my words because i am abso-fucking-lutely uninspired. On an unrelated note, an anti-swearing bet from thegirlfriend managed to last a harrowing 2 days.

Talk about being a foulmouth. I know, i surprise myself too sometimes.

Plus, i noticed how my abdomen looks like waterpark tubes stacked up when i'm sitting and leaning forward. I have come to accept my bodily transformations and i will admit that it looks more revolting than my burps and farts, although they're not in the same genre(?).

I see a non-existant diet dancing, taunting me like a mirage.

I'm hitting the gym and extensive climbing sessions when thegirlfriend goes off to abudhanbuibfsjk.

Okay, see you!

Jinny

No comments: