Saturday, February 03, 2007

You say stop, i ask how.

Jinn. What's happened to your blog?!

I'M STILL FIGURING IT OUT LAHHH!

Being busy is, was, and always will be just an excuse.

After almost 3 years of frantic and/or excessive blogging, was i too ignorant then to realise that blogging might NOT be my thing?

A handful of interesting posts throughout the years does not justify the establishment of my blog. Besides, my english isn't really that good anyway.

And you have a pointless, self pity-ing write into my already flacid blogging portfolio.

My ego tells me that regardless of the storm, (some)people still think i'm an interesting blogger. My intuition tells me otherwise.

Boy i'm so full of shit.

Jinny

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes la, yes la, just wanna tell you that I'm one of the "(some) people".

jinn said...

Emily, you're better blogger than i'll ever be. Hah.

Mr. Brightside said...

dude.. ur english is not that good? knn la u! but if u sumhow in sum minute way think so, thn blogging WILL improve ur english. Type more and use proper sentences. It helps. :D

jinn said...

wahahahaha en..... you preaching on writing etiquette.. haha.

brad said...

i don;t like your new official greeting for me ; "brad you need a ...." haahhahahha1 tukar la. change it into "brad you need a crashpad and i'd gladly supply you with one!"