Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Here you go

Dad,

The REST of the money harvested from the ang pau collection will go into my bank account. Only the 200 buck ang pau from you and mum will be and has been used. But since you accused me of spending my money, i will have to pip a little bit more from the rest of the collections because you refuse to give me my pocket money.

Secondly, about that bloody summon from the fucking fucktards MBPJ. That fat bastard in blue was probably hiding under my car to shelter from the heavy rain. I didn't spend 60 cents on a bloody parking ticket because it was raining, and i'm sorry if i'm not like you but i wouldn't have had stood under the rain punching in my number plate to that yellow machine of some sort. I'd prefer to rush for shelter. Immediately after the rain stopped, which was about 10 minutes before i went back to the car, the bastard in blue already had the summon on my windscreen.

Now i know better, brave the rain, go feed 60 meagre cents to the fucking machine for a little piece of toilet paper to display on my dashboard. But its still unfair to flak me with a barrage of your angry remarks.

You're so fucking sarcastic. Even mum said so.

And for god's sake, its just a careless mistake about the summon, but it had to be like i had rammed into the neighbour's daughter. What if i did? Then i'd rather die along.

This family, my family was raised by elders showing authority in the form of violence. Violence meaning pain as the teacher. Just look at the dog. Whipped for scurrying into the house during a thunderstorm.

As for the consistency of the sky-high phone bills, i'm guilty for that. Without doubt. But you could always ALWAYS be more subtle.

Jinny

2 comments:

Mr. Brightside said...

hahahaha... so fast get ur first ticket d eh?? well, those ppl are farkheads la. try to milk out every single cent they can get. Dont forget dude, (i assume) its CNY period that u got booked? Extra income for them. DOnt bother payin la. juz throw away the ticket. :D

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, y'know what its called. Its the chinah's way of raising kids.

Er yeh. So because I'm ching chong chinese, I get it to.

SO!, when you find a solution to it, tell me then. Haha.