Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My shoulder's cracking, go find another one

One week ago, we obliterated exam stress. We indulged in the joy we could only anticipate a few months or weeks back.

24 hours ago, i was deflowered, my cherry popped. I was no longer a virgin of formal clothing. For the first time I donned a striped shirt, a shiny necktie, and a flashy coat. Without using protection.

Today, I feel so vocabularily constipated i've decided to let the pictures blog. To the thought of it, its bloody long since i last posted relevant pictures.

SMK Damansara Jaya Prom Nite at The Renaissance


Men with really rigid breasts. Yes, men. Ask my chin how they felt.

Prom king Ken Yew and prom queen Rachel.

Mak Heong Weng here looking at his best. Despite having to walk in the rain with me to dad's apartment, frustrate himself with the tv cables while plugging his PS2 to the tv, pay an extra 4 bucks for our taxi ride, and having to tolerate a shaky ironing board. Not to mention his date looks wowowweewow.

Repulse-ive. Plays good music, lead guitarist Michael does his guitar like Zeppelin, 2nd guitarist Kel is my joga bonito kaki, drummer Siew Haur probably has the most unkept, unpolished, unshampooed hair of the night. One strand got so stale it became brown.

Then of course my date cum girlfriend Emelia Tan who was *coughs* fashionably later than late.

My drop dead gorgeous. My stunning. My eye piercing. My mlia.

After the after prom party at Nasi Kandar Pelita, 10 of us had to sqeeze into a deluxe room at renaissance and you can literally feel the thickness of carbon dioxide increasing and precious oxygen thinning. In addition to the occasional snores and moans here and there. It wasn't a good night's sleep.

One more prom coming. They say once you've popped you cant stop. :)

Jinny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg nicey dress, Melliiiaaaa!

Hahha you two look so cute together :D

Anonymous said...

hi !
haha