Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Curtain close

It has become another phase of our lives completed. After the harrowing 5 years coming face to face with our educators. Tuesday, thursday, friday tuitions. After all those failures in additional maths, moral and chemistry. After all the friendship bonds made and broken. The 6.30 morning body alarm. All the horrifying injuries inflicted be it to the shins or the heart. Not to mention sports, representing the state for athletics was my highlight, my peak. Then the frantic last minute cramming of all things biological.

It all boils down to the last two weeks. Our curtains closing on one stage. A new curtain is parting on a different stage.

As for now, its over for good, for now only.

Now i can get my room refurbished, bed sheets change, curtains switched to a lighter colour, work up my biceps and triceps to it once was, make rock climbing my nicotine again, severely shoot up in cholesterol, watch every movie in the cinemas between september till now, watch tv without guilt, holiday!!!!!! A well deserve one! Or two. Maybe three. There's always friends and emelia time, and get my new pro evolution soccer and championship manager.

Something tells me i'm gonna end up swivelling on my swivelling chair in the end. As always.

Jinny

1 comment:

Mr. Brightside said...

haha.. time sure seems 2 past by fast aye. u should enjoy urself now without limits cos college/uni is up next!! believe me, there will be more action, drama, work (esp. assignments n courseworks!) and especially fun to come!!