Monday, April 04, 2005

Mis días se numeran y la vida es trágico..

Mainly because time isnt on my side, ive decided revert to point forms:
My summary of the last half of March and my much suffered beginning of April:
  • Its been long since i updated
  • Ive been really really lazy and procrastination seems to be my second nature
  • Ive NOT done 5 weeks of 3 Spm add maths papers
  • I still DO NOT have a mod maths book D
  • I just started my moral note book today
  • I ALMOST strangled my dog
  • 3 days of prefect motivational camp was like a silly boot camp
  • nevertheless, i learned much
  • our camp commander was way heartless and bitchy beyond anybody's comprehension
  • the whole prefectorial board did 50 push-ups for punishment on Saturday night
  • and another 20 the next day
  • I already won 2 silver medals in 3000m, 4x400m during saringan
  • i have "Do your add maths!! >:-( " written on a Post-it below my screen
  • I loooovveeee that orange band
  • I trimmed my hair
  • Im aiming for the Best Prefect Award which i highly doubt ill get it
  • Im in this Traditional orang asli dance for Pn.Fatimah's retirement
  • I managed to finish a Jumbo Can +40g of Grilled Shrimp and Pepper Pringles in 20 mins
  • Kinder Bueno raawwwkkkssss!
  • Cash Converters sold out all their drum sets
  • Im getting fatter by the minute
  • I plan to start Karate again this Saturday
  • ............................. to Pope John Paul II
  • ............................. to victims of earthquakes
  • ............................. -.-" to super volcanoes
  • I broke my own record of stuffing 15 Wrigleys into my mouth at the same time
  • Simple Plan DOES speak good english
  • back-tracking, our final drama performance was screwed up
  • the soundtrack didnt play on cue for the first time, how ironic is that??!
  • I finally got my prefect's badge fixed
  • I still love my Zildjian drumsticks
  • Marche Movenpick is one of the most unreasonably priced restaurants
  • I found a Mini UK4AA diving light during Kembara orientation
  • Pete Teo is the best singer/songwriter ive ever heard in the M'sian music industry
  • his album Rustic Living for Urbanites is no doubt as good as he is in person
  • I slept through 2 periods of add maths today!
  • I do feel that ive wasted my whole Monday.......

Oh well, i guess id better go do something bout my Monday....

No comments: