Thursday, October 09, 2008

Don't be so grouchy

I got Rainn Wilson's The Rocker and i'm wondering why Teddy Geiger finally decides to do movies.

By the way, i'm getting another tattoo at least before i leave on wednesday. To be done once i find out what year my maiden grandmother was born in. I want to do her name in hebrew but no one's capable enough to translate.

Yea, so i'm leaving this wednesday if i hadn't mentioned it. It been almost a month now since i last saw thegirlfriend. Only to compensate with the next 2 months of seeing her face everywhere i will be. Haha. Its a good thing. Right?

Sisters went back to S'pore the other day not without leaving me a note that says "Don't be so grouchy". Maybe i have been all these while. Well, if someone writes it down, it would be confirming it right? So maybe I have been all these while.

And albeit inspiring chikhan to revert back to the pariah hippie style with my hair. I have gotten rid of the mane in exchange for a nice clean cut. And then brad came into to topman today and started calling me Petey Wentz.

I couldn't say i'm not flattered. Somehow.

Jinny

No comments: