Friday, May 23, 2008

You used to get it in your fishnets

"That Bloody Mary's lacking her Tabasco."

Its quite fitting really. Today we have all seen the crowning of 2 champions from arguably 2 of the most powerful continents.

But red is the colour that captivates us most. Or rather just me with at least a few million others.

Glory glory Man United. Not Man Untied. And that David Cook of course. Although i still think he belongs more in the rockstar search programme.

But its crazy really how a primetime television competition manages to garner a world record 92 million votes. Its spastic. Crazy.

Its like 3 Malaysias voting for 2 men. Theres more than enough controversy already with one Malaysia voting for a few old men.

So, i'm sleep deprived once again. At least for today because i was 'part of the champions league final'. And i had biology 4 today, so i'm feeling like a hobo right now. I also feel like i'm really taking advantage of this '2 principal passes' thing for my tertiary education entry. Which i really need to reconsider my priorities right now.

Although, i'm feeling rather good about myself. The carb intake has decreased drastically in the past weeks due to the emergence of mr. muffin top. The self-conscious alleles taking full effect. While gym intensities are increasing. Because i'm embaressed to say, i weigh 84 kilogrammes, and i could always say its muscle mass and bone structure, and then i'm 1.70, and my BMI says i'm overweight, and i cant fit into nice pants anymore, and my belt buckles at the 2nd hole now, and i look like i'm able to feed the children of Darfur with my tummy alone so yeah.

Cholesterol? What cholesterol?

I'm as healthy as a horse.

Ignorance IS bliss. :)

Jinny

No comments: