Wednesday, August 08, 2007

You, me, and my medication, our love is like a chemical reaction

"Baby, excuse me while i melt."

It could be the definite amounts of radiation of the electronics i'm revolving myself around. But this excruciating pain that's seemingly poking into my eyeballs will eventually disperse. So i hope.

The college days dont seem to match up to the weekends now. Its about a habit to immerse myself in one particular plan for the weekend and make it an appointment to most look forward to. To most anticipate. I wake up on the only side of my bed to a day closer to whatever's been laid out on the planning board.
And thats how time ceases monotonously throughout the week. Longing for the weekend with its mast seemingly rising in sight simultaneously as i scrape through a taylors day after another.

I honestly have yet to let the handbrake down fully on my studies. Still, prospectively, yet to take flight. The consistent rhythm.

The final rant would be on the quantum-science purified water that's condemning me into some stomach-clutching frenzy. Bloody energized water supposedly to remove toxins/negative chi and conveniently christen its drinker to eternal stomach discomfort. And when you're busy shoving pillows into your own abdomen, you are required to drink some more to "get used to it". And then your kidney generates heat and your bladder pops like a sweet golden popcorn.

Its a more subtle way to have the impression you're drinking from the klang river.

Everything here feels so metaphorical today.

And now my stomach's working up a storm again. Fuck.

Jinny

No comments: