Friday, November 12, 2004

Behold! The song!!

Now You're Gone
Chords: Em,Dm,F/B,G/B (not certain)
Intro :-
Picking style :: Em,D,F/B,D
Chorus :-And now you're gone,I'm without you..I can't go on,my heart shot right thru..Without a word,you left me here..Was it me? or was it you..
Verse 1 :-So, things fell apart..Shattered dreams,what we had is gone..Left in the dark..I'm stranded here,left alone..With everything to fear..
Chorus :-
And now you're gone,I'm without you..I can't go on,my heart shot right thru..Without a word,you left me here..Was it me? or was it you..
Verse 2 :-And now your seeing someone else..I'm lost and forgotten..I'm nothing but sad..So is there ever a chance..that i would get you back again..And now you're gone,I'm without you..I can't go on,my heart shot right thru..Without a word,you left me here..Was it me? or was it you..
Chorus :-
And now you're gone,I'm without you..I can't go on,my heart shot right thru..Without a word,you left me here..Was it me? or was it you..
Bridge w/ finger picking style :- (note..finger picking gradually gets heavier)
So now your not there..(x2)When I need you..I'm trapped in this state..Never stop thinking of you..
Chorus:- (X2)
And now you're gone,I'm without you..I can't go on,my heart shot right thru..Without a word,you left me here..Was it me? or was it you..

Lyrics by: Chia Eu Jinn & Sebastian Lim Sheng Feixiang

This song is entirely written from raw ideas of our perception of life and the pain of losing a loved person.. and its is dedicated to everyone who's heart has been shot right through... peace!!

No comments: